I'm happy to receive my first blog award, given to me by A Quid for the Quill, thank you! Receiving this award requires you to do a few things:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it!
So here goes!
Seven things about me:
1. I was born in Trinidad and Tobago and lived there until I was eleven.
2. Sometime between the ages of 8 and 10 I was in a KFC commercial (in Trinidad). It was a lot of fun to shoot a TV ad.
3. I can speak Japanese, having studied it in college for three years.
4. I have an overall interest in Japanese culture which includes Japanese novels, more specifically novels from their post modern period.
5. My middle fingers are slightly crooked at the very top, I believe I inherited this from my father whose pinkies are similarly bent.
6. The shortest amount of time I wrote a novel in was 12 days, and the longest was 5 years (college got in the way).
7. No matter what season it is, I cannot sleep without the fan on, I need the sound of it to help me sleep.
Now, here are the bloggers I am passing the award along to:
2. K.T. Hanna
3. Weird Scribbles
4. Crystal Collier
5. Write About Nothing
6. Clare LaChance
7. Amy Kennedy
8. Donna K. Weaver
9. Alleged Author
10. Theresa Milstein
Well, unfortunately I only hit ten because so many of my blog followers had already received the award, which is great! =)