1. If you could only go visit one place in the world, where would you go? Most definitely Japan. It started when I was a kid and enjoyed watching anime, and as I got older I got more into Japanese culture, music/movies/tv dramas, and literature and a lot of my studies in college revolved around those things, I even learned the language for three years. I'm just very interested in and drawn to Japan's multi-faceted society so I'd definitely want to go one day.
2. Do you think you're more of an introvert or an extrovert? EXTROVERT! I'm loud and crazy.
3. Do you prefer to be cold or hot (if there's no in between). Hot. I HATE the cold weather.
4. If you have to give a lecture on a topic of your choice, what would it be? Hmm good question...there are so many things I can think about so I'll say post modern Japanese literature since I studied it in college and really loved it.
5. Rock climbing or sky diving? Sky diving
6. Would you ever consider writing a memoir? I've thought about it, but I don't think I'd ever really do it, will probably just take the secrets within my wacky life to the grave, ha
7. If you could go back in time and talk to one person from the past, who would it be? A tough question!! I really don't know...I'll say my grandfathers, since I never knew either of them.
8. If you could turn into one animal, what animal would it be? Some sort of bird, so that I could fly of course.
9. What is your dream job? Other than being a published author my dream job would involve me working in the publishing industry in some capacity.
10. What are your two favorite shows on TV right now? Only two?? Let's see....Vampire Diaries and Revenge.
11. What is your favorite mythological creature? I don't know if I have a favorite, I think I like a lot of them equally, I find 'em cool and fascinating for different reasons.
Update: I was also tagged by Samantha Drane and since I find this game quite fun, I'm going to answer her questions too!
1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream? CHOCOLATE!
2. What was your favorite subject in High School and why? Creative Writing, for obvious reasons =)
3. If you could witness any major event in history, what would it be? Oh good one, so many cool historical events have happened. I think I'll be far reaching and say it would be great to see exactly how this world came into existence.
4. You had to pick the next Sexiest Man Alive. Who would be on the cover? Well there are many celebs I find good looking but I'm gonna go with Ian Somerhalder, because IMO he's....yum. lol
5. What's your all time favorite movie? I honestly don't have an ultimate favorite, I just have many that I like a lot.
6. If I asked your best friend about you. what would be the first three words they would pick to describe you? Crazy, funny, giving (I hope. Knowing her she'd probably say more degenerate things first)
7. Who is your biggest supporter in your writing? My best friend
8. Favorite Disney Princess is? Ah, tough one...I'll go with Ariel and Tiana
9. You've just won a free trip to unwind and de-stress. Where would that destination be? My own private island somewhere...blue waters, white sand, seclusion, hammock on the beach, perfect weather...paradise!
10. Who do you call an inspiration in your life? Life itself.
11. IPhone or Android? Android. I have never been into or owned any Apple products.
1. What setting best describes you? I’d say night time
2. What was your favorite childhood book? The Secret Garden
3. Besides reading and writing what are at least two of your favorite pastimes? Drawing and Painting
4. What is the coolest/strangest thing you've ever done? Nothing like a question like this to make you realize you’ve not really done anything cool or strange!
5. If any character from any book could be your best friend, who would it be? Would it be cheating to say my characters?
6. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do? Stalk my friends and play tricks on them lol
7. What famous person (dead or alive) do you consider a role model for your own aspirations? You know I can’t really name any one person, I’m more of the type to draw inspiration for myself from different places
8. Which Greek or Roman (or other culture's mythological) deity would you be (either who you'd like to be or who you most resemble)? Probably the Trickster, and oddly enough I just finished a book involving this deity, ha!
9. Would you like to marry a Vulcan? Nope
10. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories? Not really. For me to believe it I’d have to experience it or have solid, solid proof of it.
11. If you were to reincarnate, what would you like to be? Something supernatural....I'd like to reincarnate the entire world where fantastical creatures really exist.
Okay now I must come up with 11 questions and tag 11 people.
1. What is your biggest fear?
2. What would you wish for if you had three wishes?
3. What's your favorite childhood novel?
4. What's your earliest memory?
5. Would you rather be the hero or the villain of a story?
6. Vampire, Witch, Werewolf, Mermaid -- which would you be?
7. What's your favorite song?
8. Would you rather go back 50 years to the past or 50 years into the future?
9. If someone could tell you how you were going to die would you want to know? (maybe this question is too macabre lol)
10. Are you more spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
11. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
1. CL Bledsoe
2. Sherri M. Lackey
3. Patricia Marques
4. HR Sinclair
5. Angela Scott
6. R.J. Ropsen
8. Hope Roberson
9. Nick Hight
10. Leigh Covington
11. Alessandra Hinlo
Sorry if you were already tagged elsewhere!