Friday, March 16, 2012

Rounding up the week with Awards

I picked up a couple awards this week, first the Sunshine Award and I'd like to thank Nick Wilford for it, be sure to check out his blog here!

Rules:

  • Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
  • Write a post about it
  • Answer the questions below.
  • Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know
  • Answer 10 Questions:

Favourite colour: Blue

Favourite animal: I like birds, don't like a specific type that's my favorite though

Favourite number: Hm, I don't have a favorite number

Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Water

Facebook or Twitter: Both, I like them for different reasons

My passion: Writing of course! But also being an artist

Getting or giving presents: Who doesn't love getting presents? I like giving them too though.

Favourite pattern: Ahh, I think I'm too artistic to have a favorite, I love all types of patterns, especially ones that have bright, bold colors.

Favourite day of the week: Saturday

Favourite flower: Orchids


I also received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Tina Moss, her blog can be found here!
For this award I'm supposed to give seven interesting facts about myself. Let's see...

1. I took three years of Japanese in college and can speak it conversationally though I'm largely out of practice since no one in my life can also speak it.

2. I used to do a lot of on stage things when I was in school in Trinidad such as singing competitions (with a group), plays, and I even hosted a Christmas show with three other girls in a huge concert hall.

3. I can move my ears, is this interesting? lol

4. The tips of my middle fingers are slightly bent. One leans a little to the right, the other leans a little to the left. I'm a freak!

5. The shortest amount of time it's taken me to write a book is ten days, and I recently tied that with my latest WIP. (Both of these books were back to back coincidentally)

6. My first novel was largely written on unlined computer paper and back then I only wrote at night using a tiny book light (ahh nostalgia)

7. I can recite all the books in the Bible in order, this is leftover knowledge from my days at Sunday School where I memorized them for a contest.


I'd like to pass both these awards on to: (sorry I've you've already received one or both!)

1. Jaycee Delorenzo
2. KS Collier
3. Rebecca Hoffman
4. CM Brown
5. Ashley Nixon
6. Yelena Casale
7. Angela Scott

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards! And bravo for choosing water as your favorite drink. You're one healthy lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to be! I don't drink a lot of soda or juice but I walk around with a water bottle wherever I go

      Delete
  2. Hooray for awards! That's cool you speak Japanese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the facts you gave about yourself!
    Thank you for thinking of me for these awards :)
    I was also tagged by another person for the kreativ award and will do a post next week combining all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks A.E. for passing on the awards, that was nice of you! Your answers show you have had a very intersting accomplished life! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love awards! Thanks for thinking of me. I enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you better. What a great life! My answers would be very boring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten days, wow! I thought I was a fast first drafter but that beats me hands down :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks A.E.,
    I've been on the road the last two days, and won't get home until tomorrow. So thanks so much for the awards. I will certainly pass them on when I get home tomorrow. I love water when I want something non-carbonated. Nothing quenches the thirst better. I also love orchids. It's great getting to know you better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your lovely awards!! My son gave up on Japanese 3 days into the semester. And um. a book in 10 days? Holy smokes! And I thought 8 weeks was fast.

    ReplyDelete